Sunday 9 November 2008

New Album Created: Art by Thorn

As promised two posts ago I have created a new album to hold the wonderfully expressive artworks by Thorn that I have come across in my travels. I am at my girlfriends place today and thus working on my laptop; I have one or two more illustrations of his on my main computer that I will add later in the week and there are probably more to be uncovered out there in web-land and I'll be adding them as and when. There are quite a few artists out there who are able to put over the impression of physical pain and suffering, but In my opinion nobody quite captures the shear humiliation of blameless punishment, the innocent punished merely for the enjoyment of others and in full possession of the knowledge of that fact, than Thorn...enjoy!

See sidebar for link under: Spanking Artwork Albums

No comments: