Thursday 31 July 2008

Real Ale, Enforced Hairstyles and a Little Tube of Super-Glue

Who's been a naughty boy, then?
Well, what can I say! A hot day here in London..and another day spent in the pub and little to show for it! Ironically I got joined by others and a very social occasion it became. But they weren't like-minded folk and so little inspiration arose and even less writing. The piece I posted from Janus yesterday morning sat festering in my mind and more than one little gem sprouted through in the mist of ale...I can feel a suitably cruel haircutting scene coming on - I'll probably be back in the pub today and hopefully something will manifest itself. I did tell the 'other half' of the scene with the super -glue bottle depicted in volume 1 and she, at least, was suitably horrified - I wouldn't have it any other way!

It is funny, though, how little (nothing at all, really) has been written in the forced-haircutting literature regarding glue or enforced dying of hair. There is shed-loads of stuff about women having their heads shaved for one reason or another (and quite a lot about permanent depletion through electrolysis or chemical/drug means) but very little about the discipline aspect.

Personally, I love the use of hair ribbons to put a young women in her place; a young lady in her late teens, or even early twenties, made to keep her hair in pigtails and tied with suitably childish bows - paired with the correct dress code it's hard to beat! Its true one cannot keep an eye on her day and night and those ribbons can come out - or can they? One or two little drops is all it takes...just one or two drops!...believe me, I've been there, done that - you wouldn't believe the tears...!

No comments: