Tuesday 18 June 2024

In A Church-Run Home And Workhouse For 'Wayward Girls'...

 ...The sort of place where a young woman might find herself and can be kept out of the way with no questions asked: The main problem I have with this one is that the top button has been left unfastened - and surely that would never be allowed; the AI has put nice bars on the window though!  I do think their hair is far to neat also and should look sort of roughly hacked and raggedy


Here the hair is better - and the top button is correctly fastened but the uniforms aren't so goodand don't have that nylon sheen, which for some reson I think is important...dunno why! I actualy got this one by specifying 'in a 1960s workhouse'

I had a go at removing a bit more of her hair here but I'm not sure it has really worked and I think it now looks a bit too tidy

 

3 comments:

Autumn said...

how about some pantyhose and rubber panties over underwear as well? to add to the discomfort.

Toyntanen said...

They would not be seen under the dress though. Also the AI doesn't like creating plastic or rubber pants and complains that such images violate its safety protocol. However, having said that, I have managed to get the AI to create at least some plastic / rubber pants images while building up a collection of images inspired by that Lady-To-Maid story I keep banging on about and I'll share a few here if there is any interest

babycheryluk said...

I would like to see the rubber pants pictures