Thursday 14 September 2017

Under The Care of a Very Special Nanny

At last, after a whole summer of all manner of personal trials and tribulations, I am back at the coalface and working away to try to do something with all those manipulations I did for Roger Benson.  This is NOT one of those, but I like it anyway.  It's SUCH  a shame you don't see those old-style nurses' uniforms any more though.  Any thoughts on colour? Those dresses didn't only come in blue or white. Personally I think for the role suggested here this sort of lavender shade works really well.  So... What is YOUR opinion.  Anyway suffice it to say that for our hapless young heroine here I'd imagine she's soon to be waving goodbye to designer wear and satin lingerie and saying hello to hospital-issue pyjamas, plastic pants and locking mittens.  Bye for now.  Garth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so great to see you back, posting, being creative!
greenwellies

Toyntanen said...

Hi there, Green Wellies. Sorry been so long, but as you can see i'm up and running again (see new post, above.. I've been sort of creatively dead for a long while but the old enthusiasm has returned and I'm busily revisiting all my old back burner projects, although today I DID get rather sidetracked - you would not BELIEVE how many layers went into todays image to get it even close to how I'd like it. I'd be interested what you think