Friday 12 June 2015

A Domination, Submission and Discipline Role Playing Game... Whatever Will They Think Of Next?




Qeq0fjcriFS9A_MfT2BEceg_Imn_M4cmuy3snhy0Yep!  Your eyes deceive you not - a role play game built around an agenda I imagine you'll be familiar with. 

The game hails from SELECTACORP and to get a 'feel' for what that is all about the best thing is probably to spend a little time exploring the SELECTACORP Tumblr blog (click on the SELECTORCORP name -  just add / archive to the link to visit the archive; by far the best way to get a feel for a Tumblr blog I always think).

Now I have to admit I’ve been meaning to get around to flagging this up for simply ages, both here and on my Tumblr blog (and The Original Institute / Beyond The Barred Window website too, eventualy - though that my take a little longer coz I'm having problems, which I won't go into here).  

I have to say, a role playing game that so neatly fits within our shared genre is somewhat of an unexpected departure from the everyday and a highly imaginative and exciting inititive that deserves to succeed.  When its creator first informed me about it the game was in its version (1) infancy - it's now available in version 2 - which gives an idea how long I have been sitting on spreading the word.  Sorry about that!  You know how it is… writing… personal issues… doing artwork for Roger Benson... getting distracted by writing captions for stuff I find on Tumblr (yeah!  That's the REAL reason, I bet you're thinking)… blah, blah blah.  Anyway; the link is below or you can click on the pic top right; so don’t be afraid - try it!  Say Garth Toyntanen sent you.
Corporate Raider 2: Invasion of Operations now available for the low, low price of nothing.  It picks up as the heels of Coporate Raider 1 and offers more characters, a more open universe with more interaction options and has more of a game feel to it.


Warning: as the stakes go up, this scenario is darker…
A REQUEST FROM THE GAME'S CREATOR'S: As this took hundreds of hours to conceive, design and execute, IF you enjoy this, please leave a response on the SELECTACORP Tumblr blog. Failure to inspire will result in a commensurate reduced effort on the part of the team that put this together. 
You could always also feed back to me - your usual scribe - here, which would be nice as I haven't played it myself and would be interested.  I must also point out that the lower couple of images are from the original batch sent me by the game's author and may or may not still be relevent to the new version (I really DO like the implications infered within the lower of the three - just above; there is something I find particularly exciting about that!).
The link is here (or click the top right pic, which should achieve the same end...  Getting you there and playing!)  https://mega.co.nz/#!YQhHjRKY!WsFQeq0fjcriFS9A_MfT2BEceg_Imn_M4cmuy3snhy0
Password is:   honeydew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank for this GT! I hope your many fans enjoy the offering! We're working on the 3rd installment and it should be bigger, badder and hopefully even more fun that 1 & 2!

Madmonkey said...

A pretty good game. It isn't always really clear what course of action leads to what, but it's still fun to play. Managed to complete the first game fairly easily and got stuck around 94 power on the second, not sure how to get past that level.