Thursday 17 September 2009

Just a Little Teaser

.....
I can imagine what you're thinking right now: what's with the sword and sorcery comic book? What business could something like that possibly have appearing on the pages of a blog that deals primarily with the discipline and restraint of young woman - and more often than not dealing with the psychological as much, if not more so, than the physical physical form of the latter? Well, for the answer to that one, I'm afraid I will have request your patience just a little longer - I have a little more document scanning to complete first! For the real bread and butter of today's post - see next!
.....

1 comment:

John said...

Hmmmm... looks like a spin off from the Thor comic book from around 1985 or so. I wonder if there is a naughty recalcitrant girl inside who needs and receives discipline?