Wednesday 5 August 2009

Back home... to The Great British beer Festival... And a Couple of sites to Visit


Hi folks, the good news is that I'm back in Britain again; I actually returned yesterday but went straight in the pub as one does. The bad news is that I have very little time to write much today as I'm off to the Great British beer Festival at Earls Court, London but I've scribbled a few notes for tomorrow's posting and I have quite a few interesting scanned images built up from before I went away which I will be putting up and discussing over the next couple of days or so. So it's bye bye for today but I will speak with you all sometime tomorrow...Cheers!!! By the way; I have been sent a link to a new spanking blog or site you might like to check out - called Spanking Photo Blog just click the pic on the right (pinched from the site, I hope they don't mind) to link. Actually, while you're at it, you might like to visit Reformatory Admissions, a great French language site i just came across while perusing the aforementioned blog. Simply click on either pic below to visit (pinched from the site - but they have pinched a couple of mine in any case ie from the scanned gymslip spanking series I recently put up, as you will see... Not that I mind of course - we all do it out here in the fringes of blog-land).

1 comment:

Spanking Photo Blog said...

Hi, thanks for add my blog. Best regards! ENZO