Tuesday 21 July 2009

Matron's School Uniform Inspection Enforced by her Leather Paddle Discipline

I'm off to London Zoo in a moment with the kids (the cost is positively ruinous - but the cost of not doing so is even more so, albeit only in terms of my deteriorating mental health!). Meanwhile here are a couple of pics I came across while doing my scanning a while back and that I think open up all sorts of imaginative pathways in terms of story construction - have a go and see what you can come up with. The continuation of that knicker inspection spanking / caning set, that I mentioned last time, will have to wait until tomorrow or Thursday as it would take me longer than I have time to spare to load up the pics right now - sorry!

2 comments:

Spanking Photo Blog said...

Hello, i have a spanking blog to. I wonder if you like exchange links whit mine.

Let me know what you think-

best regards

Toyntanen said...

No sooner said than done old boy; your site has now been added to my list!