Saturday 13 September 2008

An Exciting Site

After so many countless years searching for items depicting nurses in a dominant role in a F/f context, not to mention involving bondage and asylum incarceration, that by its absence to my satisfaction I was driven to start to write my own stuff, I have finally come across a site that ticks all the boxes. I would ordinarily be loath to recommend a commercial site but I found their asylum-based films (and a nice little movie depicting a hopelessly dominated maid in an imaginative little PVC uniform - not the usually cliched shiny black-and-white thing) stimulating in the extreme - and I'm pretty jaded. Click on either still picture to visit, or see the asylum entry at the top of the resources link list in the side bar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Intriguing vid clip--what a delightfully perverted insane asylum :)

D-