Friday 15 August 2008

Some Influential Articles: Whips Incorporated - Part 3

Whips Incorporated - Part 3
(Click on title to go to part 1)
.....
Hi folks it is a lovely sunny day here in London and so I'm off down the pub, which is where I was was yesterday of course (any day with a 'Y' in it and the sun in the sky). I didn't get much written yesterday because I met up with a chum from school and we swapped comics: I now pretty much have the full set of The Invisibles by Grant Morrison, read the series if you get the chance; it's great stuff. I also now have most of the V for Vendeta series by Alan Moore (which includes a great forced haircutting scene incidentally ) (both were published in the early to mid-90s by DC). My aim today, apart from getting pissed up, is to finish off another chapter of INSTITUTIONALISED volume 2 (another wondrously cruel twist set for one of our heroines).

And now...as promised...the concluding part of Whips Incorporated, this wonderful Richard Manton penned article originally published in Janus in the mid-1980s (I think it was). There are some quite nice illustrations here also, drawn by the great Paula Meadows.







1 comment:

sixofthebest said...

The blowup drawing of the caning of this naughty woman is fantastic. Paula Meadows artistic depiction is pure erotic.