Friday 18 July 2008

Having spent the majority of yesterday afternoon and all of the evening
in the pub drinking and scribbling I have built up quite a backlog of writing for both volumes 2 and 3. I hadn't actually intended to stay until closing time but it was one of those days when the writing started going particularly well, the ideas were flowing and the whole thing just started coming together. Of course it does mean that the whole of today will have to be taken up stuck in front of the computer while I transcribe it all into the printed form (I use voice recognition) but I prefer to get it safely out of the way anyhow, if for no other reason than it has been known for me to get somewhat pissed-up and leave my notebook behind in some pub or other, then of course it has gone forever.

Inspiration is wherever you find it!

No comments: