Friday 19 April 2019

New Robin Stone Book

http://www.lulu.com/shop/robin-stone/forced-to-wear-schoool-mackintoshes/ebook/product-24069317.html
Hi there folks!

I don't have much time to say much today except to announce the publication of a new book by my friend, Robin Stone (available on LULU here - click here or on the image above). I am primarily acting as publisher on this one, although I have done some editing and have also been responsible for formatting it so as to suit the requirements of epub.  It is only available as an epub at the moment - and Kindle on Amazon - but PDF and print versions will appear on LULU shortly after Easter. It is not strictly speaking a brand new publication in that it has been previously published under a different title but it has been updated to some extent I'm led to believe.  The cover is by one of Robins friends incidentally. The subject matter is self-explanatory from the title!

No comments: