Tuesday, 8 September 2026

'THE KIDNAPED AND THE RANSOMED': One Pay-To-View Reality Show And Live Streaming Show Too Far?...

 ...or not far enough? It depends on your viewpoint I suppose. Like a lot of people who regulalrly visit here or have read and like any of my books (I think) I have long been fascinated with the idea of punishment metered out to an individual purely for the gratification or / and the financial gain of others: So-called blameless punishment. 

It is an interest I've held ever since the mid 1980s, when I first discovered and read those books by Victor Bruno et al. In fact the very first spanking / corporal punishment book I ever read with anything like a decent plot was called 'Mandy'. I can't remember the author's name but I do remember that whoever it was seemed to have run out of ideas and so drew the whole thing suddenly to a close just as it was getting interesting.

Today I was working my way through various folders of AI generated videos I created a while back - using a different AI platform to the one I use now - deleating the obvious crap ones and taking some screen captures from some of the more interesting and promising ones before deleating them to save on disc space and I came across a good few which featured filming with cameras. 

The original idea had been a kidnap scenario...but looking through them today, my mind didn't exactly shift away from the kidnap scenario per se as begin to wonder if, in this world of pay-to-view, live streaming and concepts such as the 'dark web', there might be less risk involved in an organized group taking unknowns off the streets and creating an income in this manner than in kidnaping and holding a well known and wealthy character for ransom (although the two concepts might not be mutualy exclusive I suppose).



Thinking about what I just said there in brackets has just given me a further idea: Obviously The Anti-Feminism Legue's targets would indeed be well known figures - and it is possible that one or two might be from wealthy families - but perhaps an income from live streaming of their 'treatments' might generate some welcome income. (please remember that the Anti-Feminism Legue is an imaginary fantasy organisation and all this is intended as fantasy...although one can't help wondering if somewhere in the world something similar is already happening )


No comments: