Sunday, 2 August 2026

Your Chance To Make Up A Story (1)

 


4 comments:

Waddle I Do said...

Sorry this took so long. My wife has been very sick. But I love this idea.
Here's my mini-yarn:

C: Let me loose. I didn't sign up for this.
M: Sorry, your ladyship, but you did.
C: When? How? My mother invited you to our estate so you could show me
options for a Halloween fetish ball. I tried on several outfits, a dozen
masks, and a half dozen corsets. The last thing I remember, I was so
exhausted I had to sit down and rehydrate.
M:Well, that's when it happened, sweetie. You signed your name to a
contract.
C: For a ball gown.
D. No, dear. That was a ruse. You didn’t read the fine print. You forfeited
your freedom. You agreed to an open-ended indenture.
C: An indenture? What the hell is that?
M. Essentially, it’s a slave contract.
C: I don't own any slaves.
M: You've got it all wrong, child. You are our slave. You must submit to us
without question.
C:You are crazy, Madam. I am LiaMaria Carolina Appanella, the fourth
baroness of Pettisville.
M: You used to be. Now you are LT23x.
C: LT? What hell is LT.
M: Little Tyke. It's our trademark name for our total indentured regression
and degradation program. You’ll get a complete makeover.
C: To what?
M: A pretty little PVC maid with tattoos and piercings. Or a adult baby in
transparent rubber, totally incontinent and fitted with braces that turn
your speech into babble. Or perhaps just a blithering toy in clear plastic
and chains, available for taunts and torments on demand.
C: This is shocking. Let me loose. I will have none of this.
M: It’s not your choice.
C: My parents will free me.
M. No, dear. They’re paying us to keep you here.
C: What are you going to do to me?
M; For now, we’re going to turn out the lights and let you cry it out. From
time to time, the far wall will show you an image of how we have reformed
many of your fellow captives – I mean students. If you see a preference,
please let us know. Otherwise, tomorrow we’ll probably start with a clear
plastic cocooning, a head shaving, an oversized pacifier with built-in
feeding tube, and a frat paddle.

Toyntanen said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your sick wife and. I hope she imroves soon. Some interesting ideas here. I created a whole series of these. It took very many failiors to get a very few like this one. What facinated me is features such the belt which actualy bolted directly to the wall. It's the way it looks just so hopeless and permanant. If there is any interest: I did create some where the woman has been kept like that for a very long time and her gorgious satin ballgown has turned to filthy rags

Waddle I Do said...

are these cut-and-paste images? If so, wow! That's a lot of work. If you have an unbreakable passion for doing it without AI, I respect that greatly. Just for fun, have you tried using the NSWF version of X or Grok?

Waddle I Do said...

BTW, when I think about it, I can envision her long-term engagement as a wilting walflower. How to feed her, how to answer nature's call, how to give her some exercise (everything but one leg or hand loose?) Great options. Plus, identifying the ultimate discipline goal (blithering idiot, blubbering baby, or blathering maid with braces). Phew! I'm exhausted just think about the possibilities.