Sunday 3 September 2023

An AI Aproach To A Cruel Use Of Hypnosis

 I took away the model picture I was using to guide the AI image generating platform I have been using and guided it my text prompts only and freed up a bit on how closely it adhers to the prompts and basicaly pretty much let it design its own uniforms and it came up with some pretty idiosyncratic uniforms some of which I personaly found pretty exciting for some reason, although what the influence is behind the uniforms it produced I'm not really sure.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...


I love the concept Garth, it reminds me of ladies who require their maids over the years to always be called the same name for convenience, Maria for example, no matter what their real name is. An idea I think you may have used before is to de-humanize the girls by using numbers instead of names.

Kristina

Garno said...

Hi there Kristina.... Well, check out today's posting! The idea behind the name amnesia thing here was actually a thing on TV, which I had on in the background, about part of a Derran Brown show in which he manages to do this with the audience... But of course, he restores them afterwards... Tha is NOT going to be happening with the girls. Instead it's going to be reinforced over and over...So.... Yes...it could actually be done...

Garno said...

.... continued... On the Lady To Maid site it is the writer who insists on dying their hair I like most, especially when set in the day when women had very long hair piled up in fancy styles and they end up with a short black bob

Anonymous said...

Garnp?

Where can ‘Lady To Maud’ be found ?