Monday 21 August 2023

My First And Very Own AI Girl

 This turned out to be a really great experiment.... I spent a couple of hours using an on-line AI engine...Of course there were zillions of screw-ups, but even some of them had a sort of charm about - so I've included a couple of those here too - and then sudenly out of the blue it spat out this one...and it instantly told its own story...I have no idea why the AI suddenly posed her this way. All I had to do was fix her tie and add a cane. The prompt I added amongst those I was using was simply 'seated' and I was like...OMG!!!!!! The main thing was that I was after getting an image with a gymslip - and I got a few! The main trick seemed to be prompting for and 'eighteen years old woman' rather using 'girl'






4 comments:

charles ryder said...

Great series. I can't wait to hear the story behind it

Anonymous said...

These pictures are gorgeous Garth.

Anonymous said...


Brilliant first attempt at AI pictures, the lack of confidence in the girl’s face is very evident, the image just reeks of insecurity and uncertainty, which I assume is exactly as intended.

Anonymous said...

Very sexy for sure, I’m loving watching this new area develop!

ABC