Tuesday 5 August 2014

SILENCE IS GOLDEN – OR: AN ORTHODONTIC INTERVENTION (with apologies to the original artist)

 Yes, silence was indeed golden as far as Julia's guardian was concerned, and where the strap and the cane might have failed in enforcing her strict no-talking rule...

Well, once her young, headstrong, ward, Julia, discovered she was now saddled with a pronounced lisp and was barely coherent she felt sure things were going to change – and when she looked in the mirror! One way or another she was going to get her own way with the girl. Career on the stage? Ha! She'd see about THAT!

(A scenario inspired by an event alluded to in one of my books)
 ............................................................................................................
In case any of you had been wondering as to my absence of late, I have been on holiday in Sardinia (where it bloody well rained on three days, I experienced gale force winds and I suffered from a chest infectiion for the first four day!!!). But  I'm back now and normal service will soon be resumed, which includes a new addition to the 'The Original Institute / Beyond The Barred Window' website which I have neglected for a long tme now (far TOO long).  Today and tomorrow I shall be working on some artwork for the spanking arist Roger Benson but I also hope to be adding to a new work I started on while away, a kidnap / hostage taking story which is intended to be a little more mainstream than my previous stuff, although rest assured that there will still be spanking, discipline and much mental anguish.  Some of the themes I have been hinting at for some time now and there will continue to be teasers from time to time published here...  SO WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

2 comments:

Vlad said...

Welcome back, your readers have missed you.

Toyntanen said...

Glad to BE back! Shame that my home internet is knackered though; I'm having to pop down the pub to upload and download the images I'm working on for Roger Benson through their WiFi system... What a pain!