Wednesday 18 July 2012

It's Raining Blogs (And Strict Nurses and Wardresses)


While looking for some background for the new book I’m working on I just stumbled across a blog I’ve somehow never seen before:  I've Been a Bad Girl  (just click to visit, or check out the link in the right hand sidebar).  Anyway, there are some great pictures on it, many of which are new to me – including this wondrous image, top left.  It could have come straight from my own imagination (but didn’t) and all sorts of tales spring to mind! 

Talking of images that look as if they have come straight from my twisted brain the one on the right (below) could have come straight from the plot of one of the more institutional scenarios depicted in my books.  Where it actually came from was ‘Plector’ (just click to visit, or check out the link in the right hand sidebar) which apparently (according to the author) is Latin for ‘to be punished’.  The site / blog deals with the “spanking / caning / corporal punishment of females” (don’t we all!!!).


Finally: I’ve updated the link to The Pink Report, which had ‘moved’ (Click to visit, or check out the link in the right hand sidebar).  For the time being I’ve also retained the old link.  All four related links can be found grouped together in the main blog listing under ‘P’ as Pink Report, Old (The) and Pink Report, New (The)…  I’m sure you get the idea.  Otherwise you end up with a list with dozens of items filed under ‘T’ for ‘The’.

And now I’m off to the gym – Bye ya’ll!

No comments: