Tuesday, 26 May 2009

Yet More Proofreading, a Cough and a Spanking (blog)

I know, I know...its been well over a week, but I have had my head down finishing the final proofreading of volume 2. I am now on page 220 so it should be available on Lulu as an electronic download before the end of this week, although it might not be fully ready to be properly published (ie. as a physical entity through Amazon, Waterstones et al) until sometime later as I am not happy with the cover at present and will be looking to do a redesign as well as another proofread before assigning it an ISBN. It is going to be put out in two parts as otherwise it would exceed 300 pages in its present form. This should be advantageous, however, as it will allow me to put in more detail in those chapters destined for the second part, that otherwise I would have had to scrimp on for fear of the thing ballooning into another 'War and Peace'.

The other thing that has kept me silent is that I have been battling a particularly nasty chest infection over the last couple of weeks and recently it has flared up again with a vengeance and is currently this time two or three times worse than it had been. It is really difficult to concentrate while continually having to deal with a hacking cough - especially if a habitual user of voice recognition software to write...and all the more so if dyslexic in any case!
.....
However I have made one or two additions to the blog - if anyone has noticed. I recently added a link in the blog list to Spanking Sarah the spanking blog of said eponymous little lady - and very lovely she is too! (see pic above left, click it to visit or click blog title above - or check out sidebar blog roll). It is well worth the visit - I would write more but I feel too rough to keep going too long; my apologies to the young lovely, XX.
.....
Also, if retro pics are your thing, check out the pre 1980 and vintage categories on the myarchives.net site (click on either the school bloomers pic - a rare find indeed - or the girdle pic, both of which I unashamedly pinched from the site and both of which really 'float my boat' in their different ways). But for now, it's eyes down (cough, cough) and it's back to the proofreading (cough, cough!).

2 comments:

sarah said...

No need to apologise honey. Thankyou very much for your knid words and posting my picture. Hope you are feeling better soon. Kisses Sarah xx

sixofthebest said...

I love naughty women, dressed in panty-girdles, being spanked. Good nostalga photo, most erotic.