Monday, 4 August 2008

Hypnosis and Denial of Orgasm

It's a beautifully sunny day here in London and as I'm up unusually early (for me), because I have to go to Hastings (on the south coast, 1066 and all that) today (some scope for pubbing there I feel) I thought I'd do just a little more updating before I leave. I'm still a bit limited by working from my laptop (I don't have access to all my files and scans) but I might not be able to post much at all for a couple of days so I thought I'd add a couple of interesting links / blogs, particularly as this blog (and the entire INSTITUTIONALISED book series) declares itself to be multi-fetish in scope.

The first is a blog dealing with the subject of female orgasm denial by various means, including touching on hypnosis, a technique used on a subject in INSTITUTIONALISED volume 1 wherein the young woman concerned gradually comes to feel compelled to masturbate more and more frequently, yet is less and less able to do so to a satisfactory conclusion (how very frustrating for her). The second is an interesting site dealing with the same subject.

http://femaleorgasmdenial.blogspot.com/

Tantalism.org

No comments: